If you are entitled to free school meals, and have not yet downloaded your voucher for the Christmas holidays, please click on the link below and enter your unique code:
If you need further help, please contact Edenred directly, by emailing email@example.com
or you can find more support on their website:
How to Apply
If you are in receipt of any of the following your child is eligible for free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit as long as you have a yearly household income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) and do not get Working Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
If you are unsure of whether or not you are entitled to free school meals, the school can check for you. This is a confidential service. Please contact the school on 0114 2694801 and provide the information requested below:
- Parent/Carer National Insurance Number (or)
- Parent/Carer Date of Birth
- Parent/Carer Legal Surname
- Names and dates of birth of your children
You can also apply online through Sheffield City Council: www.sheffield.gov.uk
We update our records regularly to make sure we have an accurate account of the school population. However, if your circumstances do change please inform the school office.
If your child is registered for free school meals, the school also receives additional funding. Pupil Premium funding helps us to ensure the best possible outcomes for pupils through providing high quality teaching and learning, support and resources for pupils.
For more information on Pupil Premium at Handsworth Grange Community Sports College please go to our 'Pupil Premium' section under 'Our School'.